We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. This position reports to the Head of Marketing & Sales.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Answer and/or resolve technical questions and issues
- Network IT conferences to build up online presence and community, and engage interested customers
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced in English and native in German