Software Development Working Student
The Software Development Working Student will develop software and implement processes to meet various business goals. He or she will be a member of one of our software development teams, where they will have a chance to work with and learn from experienced software developers and analysts. This internship accommodates a part-time schedule during the school year and an optional full-time schedule during school breaks and summer. This position may also lead to full-time employment upon graduation for the superior performer.
This position reports to the Senior Java Developer.
- Design and build software for current business projects
- Work in an agile team environment to complete projects
- Build tools to support mission critical IT systems
- Work with other Technology departments to improve operational performance
- Find and fix bugs in released software
- Own the technical details of specific software
- Research new technologies
- Work on innovative solutions for business problems
- Work with other Software Engineers to develop a better understanding of software technologies
- Enrolled in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering degree program
- Demonstrated Java software development skills
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated use of effective problem-solving skills
- Able to work 10 (up to 20) hours during the school year and optionally full time during the summer
- Intermediate in English and native in German
Please submit your application here
or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.