Java Software Developer
We are looking for highly skilled programmers with experience building applications in Java. Employees are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications. Employees are expected to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written communication.
This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design
- Defining application objectives and functionality
- Developing and testing software
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Developing documentation to assist users
- Research new technologies
- Work on innovative solutions for business problems
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- In-depth Java expertise and interest to learn more JVM languages and frameworks
- Experience with test-driven development
- Understanding of OOP concepts, development patterns, computing complexity and algorithms
- Strong communicative team player who thinks and offers solutions
- Experience with agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- Native German and Advanced in English
Please submit your application here
or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.