Marketing & Sales Intern
Our growing, family-oriented startup software company would like to bring on a Marketing Intern. The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying Marketing or Communications.
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media and content marketing. We’re offering a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes in the summer or you wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We provide extensive guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
This position reports to the Head of Marketing & Sales.
- Supporting integrated B2B marketing campaigns: Help develop strategic campaign plan, identify the right media channels for the target audience, optimize campaigns based on data insights
- Craft and maintain comprehensive and insightful critical metric campaign performance reports
- Work with external creative and media agencies and internal content studio team to develop campaign messaging and creative assets (e.g. Webinar, White paper, Landing page, E-mails, Social posts, Search ads, Videos, etc.)
- Enrolled in a European University as a Master Student during the whole internship period (6 months)
- Preferred fields of study: Marketing, Media & Communications, or International Management
- vIdeally first practical experience in Marketing (IT sector preferred)
- Knowledge of the different types of paid media tactics
- Good planning, project management skills, strong communication and relationship building skills
- Creative mind and pay close attention to details
- Language skills: Intermediate in English and native in German
- 35 – 40 hrs. / week; duration: 6 months