Generation of Meaningful Test Actions and Data
As part of a research project, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research and in collaboration with the Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences, we analyse the use of models and artificial intelligence in the field of GUI-based testing. Here we utilize, among others, genetic algorithms and artificial neural networks, to generate as effective and efficient tests as possible.
To improve this mechanism further, a prototypical system shall be designed and implemented, which provides and selects meaningful test actions and data. So, it is to determine, which actions and input data are particularly helpful in, e.g., an order form to test a respective web application.
Who are we looking for?
- Geek, Hacker, Code-Guru: You possess solid skills in (Java-) programming? You have experience in Machine Learning? You have no fear of contact with new technology and you can become acquainted in the field?
- Likeable: Are you flexible, likable and willing to learn? You like working on a Team, but also can advance things on your own?
- Courageous: Are you solution-oriented and responsible? You have fun on new challenges?
What do we offer to you?
- Technical challenges: If you want to work with established experts in the field of Leading-Edge Technology, then you are at the right place. Here we use, among others, Java, Git and Scrum.
- The whole adventure of a Start-up: Beside of exciting tasks, you can expect an enjoyable atmosphere and a lot of flexibility.
- Scope: At retest you have the opportunity to help shape the company and the future.
Start: As of now
Working- hours: flexible, remote work possible.
Please submit your application here or send your resume to email@example.com.